Welcome To ...IJETMR!!!
International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research
is an open access journal that provides monthly publication of articles in all areas of Engineering and Management. It is an international refereed e-journal. IJETMR have the aim to propagate innovative scientific research and eminence in knowledge. IJETMR Journals has become a prominent contributor for the research communities and societies. IJETMR Journal is making the bridge between research and industrial developments. The key objectives of IJETMR Journal are:
- To provide a platform for the promulgation of research outputs and activities in engineering and management fields.
- To publish knowledge and results in an efficient and effective manner.
- To ensure the implementation of copyright and intellectual property law, IJETMR Journal keeps a strong eye on the content of research papers.
- To encourage new research for the industrial applications in engineering and management fields.
- To improve the standards of scientific journals for the international dissemination of information.
- To bring together and build a team of outstanding experts on one platform from all over the world.
- To produce the authentic and qualitative research.
Engineering and Technology
- Architecture & Planning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Biological & Bio system
- Design of Algorithms
- Electromechanical System
- Electronics & Communication
- Image Processing
- Mineral & Metallurgical
- Statistical Techniques
- Production & Manufacturing
Management and Research
- Business processes improvement/management
- Business Strategy
- Creating marketing orientation
- De-layering, restructuring
- Decision Analysis
- Developing/leveraging core competencies
- E-management practices
- Financing business, accounting
- Government policy on entrepreneurship
- Instilling creativity
- Managing business relationships
- Managing globalisation and international business
- Managing learning and improvement
- Managing supply chains
- Managing work place motivation/pressure/stress
- Optimization and Modeling
- Product Development
- Quality management, continuous improvement
- Small/family business management
- Social Networks
- Stochastic Models
- Supply Chain Management